I received my order for Walkfit Platinum and the bill was $69.75.When I ordered them they were advertised as buy one get one free with other free incentives.
When I called customer service after receiving them and complaint about price, he said he could only give me $20 credit. I said the second pair is free and he said no. The postage was $30.00 and it was one small postal package. I told him I wanted to send the order back but he said I would not receive credit for the shipping which was almost $30.00.
How can they charge me shipping and postage for two separate items in one box? SCAM!!!!!! I could have went to Walmart and got them for $19.99. I only need one pair.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Dishonest advertising
- Reason of review:
- Deceiving ad and overpricing S&P
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the "my snoring solution", when I checked my bank statement, $211.17 cents was taken out by this company, yet the envelope they came in said they cost, $119.96...."
- "I was given a Hurrycane as a gift over a year ago and really liked. that it stands up, if I drop it I can step on one of the..."
- "Dear Future Glam Seamless Customers, (Discount below too) I am the founder and CEO of Glam Seamless extensions and I am here to comment on the negative reviews below. Glam Seamless..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "I was approaching the entrance to Kroger at 1:30 on Sunday 05/20/12.I stepped from the lot on to the sidewalk and walked into a long wire hook hanging from ..."
- "We used behr restore on our deck in the summer of 2015. Now the deck is peeling and chipping off. Our one beautiful deck that we enterained on is horrible..."
- "After 5 months, my canopy holds water, bent rails and torn canopy. It would be ok if it never rained! Spent 600 dollars and only got a few good months..."