Buckner, Kentucky
1.1K views
100% full Not resolved

I received my order for Walkfit Platinum and the bill was $69.75.When I ordered them they were advertised as buy one get one free with other free incentives.

When I called customer service after receiving them and complaint about price, he said he could only give me $20 credit. I said the second pair is free and he said no. The postage was $30.00 and it was one small postal package. I told him I wanted to send the order back but he said I would not receive credit for the shipping which was almost $30.00.

How can they charge me shipping and postage for two separate items in one box? SCAM!!!!!! I could have went to Walmart and got them for $19.99. I only need one pair.

So wrong.

This reviewer shared experience about "deceiving ad and overpricing s&p" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $70. This person is overall dissatisfied with WalkFit Platinum and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about insoles at WalkFit Platinum was dishonest advertising Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about WalkFit Platinum.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare WalkFit Platinum to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with WalkFit Platinum?

Comments