I received my order for Walkfit Platinum and the bill was $69.75.When I ordered them they were advertised as buy one get one free with other free incentives.
When I called customer service after receiving them and complaint about price, he said he could only give me $20 credit. I said the second pair is free and he said no. The postage was $30.00 and it was one small postal package. I told him I wanted to send the order back but he said I would not receive credit for the shipping which was almost $30.00.
How can they charge me shipping and postage for two separate items in one box? SCAM!!!!!! I could have went to Walmart and got them for $19.99. I only need one pair.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Dishonest advertising
- Reason of review:
- Deceiving ad and overpricing S&P
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Dear Future Glam Seamless Customers, (Discount below too) I am the founder and CEO of Glam Seamless extensions and I am here to comment on the negative reviews below. Glam Seamless..."
- "Following a internet review I ordered the clw059-c from Rpgshow company. After more than 3 MONTHS DELAY (too many orders I told), telephone calls and angry emails, I finally received last..."
- "Hi. I have proof, that a scam is going on by using various GMail adresses. I also know, that the guy behind the scam is working out of Cameroon. I..."
- "Here is my first and last pair of red wings. Took forever to break in. Then when I got them broken in the 12 month warranty was out. Had other..."
- "I ordered from Lynn's Foliage Bank in Mayer AZ, flowers for Mothers day. Mom sent me a picture of what she recieved and I was shocked. I went back onto..."
- "I have wore New Balance leather tennis shoes for years and the last 4 pair i have had came apart after just a few months of wear. The Soles are..."
- "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..."
- "I purchased Conspiration Pilote Canvas sunglasses from Louis Vuitton store. After carefully wearing little more than 100 times center bar canvas leather broke and fell out. Went to..."
- "At the Factory Again!! Just met with Customer Service manager..Brand New coach Diamond edition..Coach Bottoms Out Now have to go to Frieghtliner..can't fix it here..sit for Days waiting in line..."