I received my order for Walkfit Platinum and the bill was $69.75.When I ordered them they were advertised as buy one get one free with other free incentives.
When I called customer service after receiving them and complaint about price, he said he could only give me $20 credit. I said the second pair is free and he said no. The postage was $30.00 and it was one small postal package. I told him I wanted to send the order back but he said I would not receive credit for the shipping which was almost $30.00.
How can they charge me shipping and postage for two separate items in one box? SCAM!!!!!! I could have went to Walmart and got them for $19.99. I only need one pair.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Dishonest advertising
- Reason of review:
- Deceiving ad and overpricing S&P
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We had an Acorn Stairlifts representative come out to our home, as we were thinking about getting a stairlift for my mother who lives with us. She is 80 years..."
- "I had this hair installed Saturday 3/17/2012 and it looks so bad that I am taking it out as soon as possible. First of all I am highly upset and..."
- "Following a internet review I ordered the clw059-c from Rpgshow company. After more than 3 MONTHS DELAY (too many orders I told), telephone calls and angry emails, I finally received last..."
- "Rebecca Sprague and Jesse replied to an email I sent to them in February of 2013 regarding a kitten. We had 2nd choice of this litter in question, and we..."
- "I've been using L'oreal since I'm 16 years old. I never had any problem with it. Last Friday Aug. 29, 2015 I decided to buy one at Walmart in preparation..."
- "I should have waited to write my review after the work had been completed. If you can even call it that. My review was posted almost an hour and half..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."