Went on website and tried ordering walkfit Buy the time it takes you through all the advertisements You never get to finalize your order.I was going through and saying no to advertisements and never got me to page to finalize my order.

I never got any confirmation on my order that they even received it and just assumed the order never went through. So I found them on Target.com and ordered through them. and Got in 2 days without all the hassle of the website for walk fit. 2 weeks after i tried to order through walkfit I got 3 pair of walkfits in the mail and a bill for $59.80.

$39.90 for the walkfits and 2 S&P for $9.95 Each. When calling walk fit and talking them I never got to the end of ordering as the page just disappeared They will only refund the money for the walkfits Not the $19.90 for shipping And in return I have to pay to ship back something I never completed the order for on their website. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

Do not feel i should have to eat the shipping cost as it was not my mistake It was their website that never let me even finish the Order.

Had an Experience with WalkFit Platinum?

Comments

Tukwila, Washington, United States #695498

Same MO, this company is very dishonest

They scam me too.

marya13
Sherman Oaks, California, United States #597707

Hi Lisa,

I work for the Walk Fit Company.When you place the order online and fill in the order form and click submit order; the order has been placed.

After that page, you received additional offers that we are currently promoting. So even if you click off the page, the order was already placed.

Please email me directly at marya@walkfit.com and I will be happy to assist you with your order.Thank you.