WalkFit is a total bunch of theives. Uncomfortable and cheaply made ... too tight when placed in normal boots. Walking flats or high heels - your foot pushes up and flops out. Nothing different than what you would buy from Walmart for 1/3 the price.

The bill was $100 for this worthless product. WITH AN NON-REFUNDABLE SHIPPING OF $30, if you get those tiny soft plastic cushions. ($20 for the Walkfit, $10 for the cushions) .. all come in the same small box that cost all of $3 dollars to send.

Buy on AMAZON for $11.95 if you want to try them out ... don't buy direct or you are throwing $100 down the drain!!!

Had an Experience with WalkFit Platinum?

Comments

Hair Everywhere - Customer Care Review Hair Everywhere "DO NOT SUPPORT THIS BUSINESS. So yesterday I purchased hair (3 bundles) and was like wow an amazing deal! I was excited. After looking more into the company I realized..." Read more AdvoCare Is A Part Of Our Lives! Advocare "We started with AdvoCare in June of 2013 to simply save money on products. I was formerly a collegiate football player and Complete Nutrition junkie, but saving money made sense!..." Read more Wigsbuy "Bad" Everything Wigsbuy "I ordered from Wigsbuy in February; order went in, payment received, order inspected twice on the day order was made. A month goes buy and still my order sat. I..." Read more Glam Seamless - TOTAL RIP OFF!!! Glam Seamless "I ordered my first batch of black curly tape-ins 10 weeks ago and they were beautiful. I re-ordered the same exact curls and color but this time I ordered 2..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Elon Ptooerties - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Ptooerties "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more