On my order they add Xellex pills I did not asked for for a total amount of $29.95 plus an extra S&P charge.Plus this the pills were out of date, It was very hard and took a lot of time to receive a return authorization form, finally on Jan 15 I could sent them back.

Now each time I call it is a different answer. Nor receive it, ye we did receive it but no authorization to give your money back . Just one customer service employee on the phone with common sense. The other, very nasty people.

Be careful before order from that Company.

Had an Experience with WalkFit Platinum?

Comments

Melaleuca - People often criticize what they don't understand. Melaleuca "So, you're on a website called PissedConsumer.com because you had a negative experience with Melaleuca and want people to know about it. The most common types of reviews I've found..." Read more Iheartmacros 16 Week Personal Macro Coaching Fitness Program Review from Ogden, Utah Iheartmacros "BEWARE!!! I purchase from this trainer a 16 week training and basically got NOTHING out of her... She didn't check in weekly, didn't have a weekly change up of exercise,..." Read more Advocare - Review in Health and Beauty category Advocare "I am so happy with Advocare! I have lost 54lbs since January! No problem with the distributors, I am a distributor myself so contact me if you want to change..." Read more Glam Seamless - Glamseamless not so glam anymore!!! BAD Quality Hair now Glam Seamless "I had my last THREE orders have matted tangled fried looking disasters your company calls quality hair..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more