I ordered a 4 pairs of Walk-fit Platinum. In my order I received a sample bottle f Joint Support. Sample my ***.

Four weeks later I received a full bottle of Joint Support that had been charged to my credit card for a total of $44.85. I called the company. They said that the sample had included a form telling me that I would be put on auto ship (I did not read any of the enclosed advertisement)

Any way, they told me that if I shipped it back they would credit my card for 39.90, and I would have to eat the shipping charge of $4.95 plus pay for the return shipping.

We will see if they credit my card.

Signed-

A Really Pissed of Consumer

Had an Experience with WalkFit Platinum?

Comments

Wigsbuy Human Hair Wig Review Wigsbuy "SCAM ARTISTS. DO NOT BUT A WIG FROM THESE PERSONAL SCAM ARTISTS!!!! AND IF YOU DO AND YOU'RE TOLD TO RETURN, DO NOT RETURN AT YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE BECAUSE..." Read more Advocare - I am a mess Advocare "I started AdvoCare Jan 1 went thru the cleanse part.Wasnt getting the energy people were talking about.Than I started the second phase was three days into it than wam I..." Read more Melaleuca - People often criticize what they don't understand. Melaleuca "So, you're on a website called PissedConsumer.com because you had a negative experience with Melaleuca and want people to know about it. The most common types of reviews I've found..." Read more Advocare - It works Advocare "I was 182 now 113 so it works but you must work at is to. There is no pill that will make you skinny. You must follow the program...." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more Elon Ptooerties - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Ptooerties "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more